What are the electrical plug types for the RPS-SP4L or RPS-SP8L 220V European Version?

The RPS-SP4L or RPS-SP8L needs a IEC320 C14 adapter which fits into the IEC320 C13 plugs on the back of the <strong>220V&nbsp;NON-US Version  of the remote power switch. You can purchase the US and some of the foreign versions at <a href= http://www.sfcables.com >www.sfcables.com</a> or from a local in country source.&nbsp; Here is a link to one of the cables for the US.<a href= http://www.sfcable.com/P7PA-01.html >http://www.sfcable.com/P7PA-01.html&lt;/a> Note the US 120V versions of the RPS-SP4L and RPS-SP8L have standard US plugs. See <a href= http://www.remotepowerswitch.com/remotepowerswitch.html >http://www.remotepowerswitch.com/remotepowerswitch.html&lt;/a>&nbsp;for the RPS-SP4L ModelSee <a href= http://www.remotepowerswitch.com/RemotePowerControlbyIP.html >http://www.remotepowerswitch.com/RemotePowerControlbyIP.html&lt;/a>&nbsp;for the RPS-S8L Model